Monday, March 28, 2011

Spirit Hoods

"Spirit Hoods" by Sam A. 
According to my brother-in-law, "these are the new rave - they are called spirit hoods". It's great to have my family interested in helping me out, and I really appreciate you guys being my field correspondents :-), noticing more quirky trends. 

It looks like animal hats evolved to a new level, or maybe a better word would be 'transcended', so now they are not just animals--they are animal spirits.

I also see a Star Wars set in the corner there. I wonder if these spirit hoods have anything to do with Ewoks or the force.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure who wears them, but here is a link to their website: http://spirithoods.com/
Definitely a quirky trend.
I kind of wish they did have something to do with Star Wars, alas these specific hoods do not seem to...maybe next season!

mashasims said...

Wow, thank you for the cool link to the spirithoods website; they definitely make the person wearing them look very impressive, almost mythical, like something out of Twilight ;-) I wish I could see more people in Boston wearing them, though it might be scary to encounter someone like that at night.

I wonder if this trend represents that our culture is going back to stone age when people used to wear animals skins?

Post a Comment